188 S Main Street, Heber City UT 84032
The historic former Heber City library was constructed as a federal
Public Works Administration
(PWA) project during the latter years of the Great Depression.
Construction occurred between Aug. 1938 and May 1939.
The PWA supplied a grant of $13,275 toward the project, whose total cost was $27,529.
The building served as the community’s library until construction of the new
Wasatch County Library completed 2004.
The New Deal facility now houses the Daughters of Utah Pioneers Museum.
Search Online Databases